This thread will become a sort of change log so everyone here can stay up to date with updates that are done to MemberMatters (our portal software).
- First official release
- Users can set a profile picture
- Logo and Favicon can be set from admin interface
- Removed all HSBNE specific references/configuration
- Made everything configurable from the constance admin interface
- Added support for dynamically generating space directory JSON endpoint
- Wrote getting started (both runtime and dev) docs
- All dependencies are up to date as of this release (including update to Django 3)
I thought I’d update everyone as I’ve finished the base layout. The biggest changes are it now follows proper Material Design guidelines, all pages will fully support mobile devices and it now supports dark mode! Here’s a preview:
Another update, I’ve been hard at work on the new user interface. I’ve now finished off the following things:
- Recent swipes page
- Last seen page
- Check access page
- Webcams page
- Dashboard page
- Login (without password reset button, that page isn’t done yet) and logout pages
- Implemented a caching system for data so it loads really quickly and updates in the background
I’ve finally gotten this framework I’m using to compile a mobile app now. So it’s now pretty trivial to compile the new frontend I’m working on to a hybrid mobile app for iOS, iPad, and Android.
It’s super annoying when you go to perform some action, like say submit a form etc but you’re session has expired (ie you’ve been logged out) when you go to submit it. A lot of sites will kick you over to the login screen and you have to start again. I’ve implemented a re-authentication flow that will prompt you to login then you can continue what you were doing.