I’m selling my RepRapPro Mendel 3, as I don’t have enough time for it anymore.
I bought it back in April 2015 with the HackerSpace Kickstarter for about $760.
I would like $300 but price is negotiable.
- 3d Printer (working but not calibrated)
- Flexs3d Buildplates
- spare Nozzles (0.5 mm and 0.3 mm)and Heating block
Pickups are possible from: HSBNE, Milton (only Tue, Wed) or Hawthorne
3D printer RepRapPro Mendel 3 (bought April 2015 for AU$756)
- Fully open-source self-replicating Cartesian RepRap kit
- 32-bit Arduino-compatible, shielded Duet electronics enable control via a web-browser
- Pre-soldered Duet board with a built-in micro-SD card for standalone printing
- Wiring looms for simple plug-in connection – no soldering required
- Non-contact Z probe for automated bed plane compensation
- RepRapPro Quick-set hot end
- Build volume: 210x190x140mm
- Overall size: 500x460x410mm
- Printing materials: ABS, PLA, 1.75mm diameter thermoplastic.
- Build surface: PCB-heated bed to reduce complexity of assembly and to ensure parts do not warp.
– Computer interface: USB, Ethernet
– X-carriage: Three Z-adjustable deposition head mounts; one head supplied.
- Standard nozzle size: 0.5mm
- Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Resolution: 0.0125mm
- Building speed: 1,800 mm/min
- Moving speed: 12,000 mm/min
- Deposition rate: 33 cm3 / hr
FLEKS3D Simple 8"x8" (203x203mm) build-plate. (~AU$45)
Spare Nozzles and heater block:
Quickset nozzle Diameter: 0.5mm
Quickset nozzle Diameter: 0.3mm
Quick-set heater block
Let me know if you are interested.
(also advertised elsewhere)