Discussion on cause goals, roles, potential structures etc.
Regular meeting schedule - fortnightly?
How the prior items will affect our operating document, and the process for producing that document.
Materials costs and sources for next working bee.
- 75x50x2, 7.5+ lm
- 100x50x2, 8.8+ lm
- 50x50x2, 5.75+ lm
- Plywood - International Ply
- BC non structural hardwood ext 25mm 2440x1220 109.50+
- BB non structural hardwood ext 15mm 2440x1220 65+
- Plywood - BGB Marine Plywood Nerang
- AA marine 24mm 2440x1220 89inc
- AA marine 12mm 2440x1220 59inc
- AA marine 18mm 2440x1220 69inc
Working bee potential goals (for example but not exhaustive):
- Mitre Benches
- Table saw cabinet
- Tool storage carts and tool storage french cleats
- Removal of old benches
- New outfeed table or installation of green table saw into current outfeed table.
Planning for next month of work
- Cause Meeting 16/05 - confirm working bee goals
- General Meeting 23/05 - apply to membership for funds for working bee materials
- Working Bee 27/05 or 03/05, depending on sourcing materials etc.
Any requested votes as required on induction materials.
Updates on current ongoing projects
- Dust collection blast gates
- Dust collection pipe system
- Update on landlord approval for demolition works
- Shipping container / Dust Extractor room next steps.
- Planer interlock
Future tool purchase roadmap alongside other expenses:
Consumables list finalisation and purchase approval
Reimbursement to Josh:
- PVA Glue
- Jig Kit
- Vertias Slides
- Feather Boards
- Saw Spanners
- New velcro kit for disc sander wheel
- Table saw stand
Thankyous for recent works.
- @DreadPirateRobinson for replacement and fixes of louvres
- Others - please note below in thread.