If you can’t attend, please put through a proxy, its really important for us to get things done.
If you know you will be unable to attend the meeting, please send through the following proxy form before the meeting to email@example.com or reply to this thread:
I, of (insert address), being a member of the association, appoint (insert name) of (insert address) as my proxy to vote for me on my behalf at the woodshop cause meeting of the association, to be held on the day of 4th of December and at any adjournment of the meeting.
Signed this day of (date) .
- General Shop Update
- $200-400 budget for some new saw blades (depends if we get one or two. a joinery blade and a new general purpose blade of better quality than the one supplied with the saw)
- $800 budget to stock up on sandpaper supplies. The purchase list looks something like this:
- 150x1220 cloth 120g x20
- 305mm velcro disc 120g x30
- 610mm cloth disc 120g x10
- 79mm x 25m roll cloth 120g x 2
- Bobbin sets, 120g x10
- Rolls of 60/120/240 for hand and power tool sanding as the budget allows.
- Depending how prior votes go, allocating some budget for 12mm ply and melamine for constructing new furniture (mitre benches for all the machines).