Craft Punk meeting Agenda 05/03/19


(Meka Beecham) #1

Date: 05/03/19
Time: 8:30pm

Agenda:

  • Vote to increase overlocker budget to $700
  • Add anything to the wishlist that we might want to save budget for
  • Discuss how to start doing inductions for the Craft Punk equipment.
  • Discuss any topics members would like to bring up.

(Meka Beecham) #2

Meeting Minutes
Attending:
Brendan Halliday
Emily Taylor
Michael King
Mike Ando
Paula O’Donnell
Aaron Bycroft
Tim Richelle
Gabby Hewitt

Minutes:
Meeting opened at 8:25pm, 5/3/19

Talking about getting a bundle with a better machine that is easier to thread. Current estimate is $700 with machine and thread at Echidna.
None agains. None abstain. Passed

All agreed that saving up budget for reorganisation for the CP room is priority.

Need to get power back to CP room. Doc will raise it with land lord.

Create induction material/coarse: Gabby-sewing machine and overlocker. Aaron- Screen printing. Paula- will investigate the sublimation printer. Meka- moulding and casting.

We need to get more screens for the screen printing.

Next craft event: Sunday 7th March 12-4pm. Meka to put up event.

Meeting Ajourned at 8:51pm


(Meka Beecham) #3

Correction to minutes
Next craft event is Sunday 17th March