DigiFab 2023-03-28 Meeting Agenda

This meeting will be on Tuesday the 28/03/23 at 8:00 pm via discord.

As per HSBNE’s Teams Policy, any items requiring a vote must be posted here to allow for 5 days notice to the membership. Thus the deadline for agenda items with votable aspects for this meeting is midnight the Saturday before.

Agenda

• General Business
  • Standing items
  • Updates on Ongoing Projects
    • Getting the resin printers “active”
    • Wiki updates
  • Updates on Machine Repairs & Minor Upgrades
    • Sigma (dual-head FDM printer) Maintenance
    • Black Photon (resin printer) maintenance
  • Voting Items
  • Announcements
    • Bambu Labs printer
  • Volunteer activities & completed tasks

If there are any other items people would like added to the agenda, please include them here too!

Agenda items

Discussing the implementation of the bamboo.
Sorting budgetly budgets.

Updated: New time of the meeting is 8pm, in order to accommodate Team Members attendance.

The small laser has an issue. the laser light is not coming ON.
I found it that way already Tuesday, but the message did not filter through I suppose.
The cleaning wipes are low. As I don’t see any in stock in the stock room, should i get two boxes?
I will be back tomorrow, so let me know and I will get them on my way.

@Jacques_Botte are these the wipes you’re looking for? They were just on the rack on the 3DP room.

I’ve also bought some more general purpose ones, which are probably not what we need at all but will work in a pinch.

I’ll be checking the laser over the weekend jacques.

Thank you guys.

OK, all good then, thanks.

Hi Ale, thank you again for making the small Laser Operational again.
Have a great week.

@Jacques_Botte I now understand that there’s a sistema/tupperware container of wipes that should reside with the laser machines. This has been returned to the lasers and is sitting on top of the fume extractor.

1 Like