Posting for Blair as his computer has died and he can’t post it.
Time: 8:30 pm
After General meeting
If you can’t attend this meeting, please either fill out the proxy form in the portal at http://portal.hsbne.org or please send
through the following proxy form before the meeting to
I, of (insert address), being a member of the association, appoint
(insert name) of (insert address) as my proxy to vote for me on my
behalf at the Digifab Cause meeting of the association, to be held on
the day of (date) and at any adjournment of the meeting.
Signed this day of (date).
- Discussion of cause leadership and events
- Purchasing 8x https://www.banggood.com/5PCS-DANIU-Electrical-Cutting-Plier-Wire-Cable-Cutter-Side-Snips-Flush-Pliers-Tool-p-1387787.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN (total 40) - $150 budget.
- Purchasing 10x https://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Garden-Electrical-Repair-Tool-Hard-Cutting-Plier-Yellow-Side-Wire-Cutter-Plier-p-38287.html?cur_warehouse=CN (total 10) - $100 budget.
- Purchasing 10x https://www.banggood.com/ANENG-AN302-True-RMS-8000-Counts-Push-button-Card-Digital-Multimeter-ACDC-Tester-p-1307383.html?rmmds=category&ID=224&cur_warehouse=CN $160 budget
- Purchase of a second 858d style Hot Air Station. $100 budget.
- Shelf and bench restructure to allow for more usability of the electronics bench.
- Installation of interlocks to track usage of the electronics bench and make sure tools turn off when people are done with it.