For Sale! For Sale! For Sale!

We are getting rid of the following tools from the Wood Shop and wanted to give members the first chance to buy at a DISCOUNTED PRICE before we put them on Gumtree! :slight_smile:
The items are:
Hitachi Drop Saw
Price - $300 ($250 to HSBNE Members)

Small Band Saw
Price - $250 ($200 to HSBNE Members)

Dust Collector (The small one that used to be attached to the drum sander)
Price - $150 ($100 to HSBNE Members)

Everything will be sold as is so if you want it, let me know and we can organise a time for you to have a look and pick it up.

I’ll give it a couple of days and then post on Gumtree and FB so get in quick if this is what you have been looking for. They won’t last long! :slight_smile:

what was the power on the dust collector?

I’m going to BNE in about an hour so I’ll look it up and let you know.

Cheers if it’s a 2hp one I’ll take it and the bandsaw

@Apostate this is the dust collector specification plates.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

dam same as my current on that’s just a little too weak so ill pass on Extractor but ill take the bandsaw

No problems at all! When would you like to pick it up?

Hey @Apostate .I have just been told that the cable has been cut on the bandsaw as it failed the test. We are getting it looked at but wanted to give you a heads up. Unfortunately, it was just really poor timing and the tester didn’t know we were selling things. Will give you an update as soon as I hear more.

that is, Unfortunate timing to be sure. Looks it’s fine let me know what’s the go. Id have normally come and gotten it already just been sooo busy with life ATM

Morning Cal, great news, we have our electrician fixing it tomorrow morning along with some other stuff so when you are ready just let myself or Ale know.
I will be putting them on gumtree this weekend so would be good to get an idea of when you will get it etc. No pressure by the way… more for me to know where to put it and for how long given the shutdown coming and us trying to get the workshop into a decent state for our little group! :slight_smile:

easy how should i pay?

Hey so sorry to do this but I have just received some personal news that means Im no longer going not be able to afford this sorry to have wasted time