Up for sale is my CR10 printer which has been gathering dust for a little bit because I’m too impatient to properly tune it.
Since purchasing it it has been upgraded with:
- Extended CR10 cables
- EZABL Induction Bed Levelling Probe with USB power supply.
- Quieter fans (Noctua 40mm most notably on the hotend)
- E3D Titan Direct Extruder
- E3D Volcano with 0.8m nozzle. I also have several other sizes to throw in with this.
- Ikea Mirror tile bed
- Frame strengthening brackets to prevent Y axis wobble.
It works fine, but will require some tweaking of slicing profiles to perfect it.
$300 or most reasonable nearest offer.