Calling on all Teams (and others) to nominate projects for the CGBF Grant I spoke about at the last meeting.
Projects should promote your strategic direction for the Space. Key drivers are:
- lack of resource to complete a workflow
- eg, metal shop needing a magnabend/panbrake to compliment YAG & welders
- equipment in high demand by existing and prospective members
- sufficient amount of equipment to run classes
- eg, migs for welding classes, soldering iron sets for electronics,
As discussed, grants can only be given for tangible assets, the list of ineligible items is available here.
All projects will need to be entered on the CAPEX 2022 sheet so there’s not long to put your projects together AND get them entered.
I will be holding a capex and project meeting after the general meeting on Tuesday 25th, along with the Team Leaders meeting.