I am still a fairly new member of the Space and getting to know you all, you may generally see me in the Forge or metalshop working on throwing spikes and shuriken (my other overlapping passion being martial arts, which I have been doing for over 10 years).
We are asking for some volunteers to help with a quick project to refresh the Green Room.
A list of goals generally:
- Clean and tidy
- No holes in walls/ceilings or weird stuff stuck to them
- Walls painted and freshened up
- Power to workspaces sorted
- Remove all air conditioner units and replace with perspex
- Door stop to quad door
We are looking to have the above done by the 25th October which is ambitious but I think we can get together and get this room into a more welcoming and ordered space!
If we could please have a show of hands for the following tasks:
- Wall patching
- General tidying an cleaning
- Floor cleaning (floor polishing machine will be arranged to assist)
I am looking to arrange a couple of mini working bees (tentatively on the 17th Oct for painting and 23rd for floor scrubbing). As well as this Wednesday night (13th Oct) to do some general tidyup and wall stripping/hole filling.