Hi HSBNE! My name is Phil Juric.
I’ve just joined because I used to be part of a team at Uni that was essentially a hackerspace with a common goal and have missed the opportunity to be around other creative people and equipment to make things a reality. Really looking forward to joining the team!
- Metal work and machining
- Cars and motorsport
- Making thing
Things I am looking to learn or do at HSBNE
- Building a Lotus 25 Cyclekart with my son
- Eventually I will finish my Formula Libre Hillclimb Car
- Additive manufacturing
- Meet new people and learn some new stuff
I am currently
- Working as a Project Engineering for an Energy Company
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate II in Process CNC Machining - Box Hill Institute of Technology
- Certificate IV courses in Fabrication and Machining - Chisholm Institute of TAFE
I have experience with FEA, 3d Modelling, stress analysis, machine design and vehicle dynamics.