Hi I'm Ben

Hi HSBNE! My name is Ben.

I’ve just joined because I found you on Google and I’d like to introduce myself.

Personal Interests

• Electronics
  • Woodworking
  • Playing music in a band
  • BBQ

Things I am looking to learn or do at HSBNE

• I’m looking at learning to make electric guitars and bass guitars using the cnc router as well as learning to make the electronics for guitars. I currently enjoy making guitars by hand but would like to experiment with my own designs and making them on the CNC.

**I am currently a retired stay home dad looking after my daughter and doing some community volunteer work. Previous to this I spent 16 years in the Army.

Qualifications

• MBA
    *cert 3 in construction carpentry

Bro, I fully respect any one in the military , or ex military. Awesome work.

Have you though of doing any resin and wood combos? I have no idea how to make a guitar. But can certainly help with the resin if that takes your interest.

It seems qlot of military/ex military folk enjoy knife making, so don’t forget we have the forge qnd grinders to do the job!

Hi Ben,

Welcome! It sounds like we should do some projects together, making a guitar on the CNC is what I’m currently working towards too :blush: I have never made one before though at all, so It would be cool to pick your brain about a few things.

Matt (merujio on discord)