My name is Goran and I’m the Marketing Manager for Hexagon Geospatial.
We are currently running a competition that you might be interested in called IGNITE for our new product SMART M.app. This competition is about developing an interactive map application for one of six categories. These are:
- Finance (Analytics, Insurance, Entrepreneurship, Commodities, Investment)
- Food (Productivity, Accountability, Agriculture)
- Safety (Crowdsourcing, Crime Prevention, Natural Disaster, Education)
- Infrastructure (Utilities, Transportation, Communication, Land Management)
- Health (Wellness, Treatment, Nutrition)
- Conservation (Environment, Natural Resources, Air Quality)
The prizes for this competition are:
- $100,000 USD First prize
- $50,000 USD Second prize
- $25,000 USD Third prize
- And $5,000 USD for the next top 17 entries
- As well as continued revenue from sales of their application.
I have included a few links for some more information about the competition below:
We are hosting a free IGNITE workshop in Brisbane for people to get some hands on experience using the SMART M.app platform and get more information about the competition. The session details are:
- Brisbane, 2 March 2016 – QUT Garden Theatre, 9:00AM – 1:00PM
If you’re interested, please feel free to attend the IGNITE workshop and get involved. The direct link to the registration form is here: http://go.hexagongeospatial.com/l/64872/2016-01-31/688tn8. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.