I’m looking for a smart person around Brisbane to help me with some projects for one of my customers.
This is a paid part-time/side/casual job for serious work, not just a hobby… but that doesn’t mean the job won’t be fun if you like creating things/products. Some of the skills which might be important to have:
- Motivated and passionate about creating a new product
- Organised and attention to detail
- Some practical Electronic Engineer experience (you don’t need to be an engineer, just think like one)
- Know how to research and source samples (mostly from overseas suppliers)
- Understand technical specification of electronic products like battery, power banks, lights, solar panel
The initial offer is for something around 10 to 15 hours per week.
If you’re interested, please send me an e-mail with a brief list of your skills, availability, hourly rate and an example of your work if you have. Please include your phone number so I can ring back for a quick chat.