started at 9AM
- Josh Wood
- Andrew White
- Alex Massignani
- Raf Kempeneers
- Continued welding the frame around the door (to a seamweld)
- Zincpainted the weld
- Cleaned the extendable awning
- bolted awning to container
- moving of the dustcollector → probably not worth it, It needs slots extended and possible ducting extended, and all this for a 10cm gain.
- moving of the compressor → we can move it around 60cm back to the door end. The filters and oil can still be accessed through the side.
- Device a lip so water can’t get in through the roller door bottom edge when it rains
- Think of a good way to unroll the awning. Currently needs two people.
- Paint the exterior.
- Fix the palletjack so we can move the compressor