Need Volunteers: Brisbane Festival Scribble Bots

Hi Team!

We’re hosting more kids workshops at the Brisbane Festival this year! Due to poor performance of the brush bots last time around, we’re going with a new workshop building Scribble bots! See video here of the bots in action.

We need at least three volunteers per session help to host these at the following times, and the workshops are located at the Southbank foreshore:

If you can assist, put your name in the sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rk3ZFZ3reSihTtixnk_MwAcBDgtmi3ASKQS7onJR5_U/edit?usp=sharing

If you don’t have a HSBNE shirt, volunteering is a great way to earn one!

1 Like

I can do a session or two. Happy to switch to other days if other people have their preferences for one of the dates I’ve listed myself for.

1 Like

I also can do a different day if required

Really need some more volunteers for this! If you can spare an hour, we’d really appreciate it!

Put my name down for 17th, 19th and 26th. If we are desperate I might be able to rope in some non-HSBNE friends?

Where on the foreshore is it? “Vinaceous Salome Lounge, Arcadia”?

It’ll be in the area between the river and QPAC (i.e. next to the Wheel.) That “address” is of one of the pop-up areas that will be erected for the festival.