Hi everybody, I’m creating this post for the following:
- If you find something on the woodshop that’s broken, please post that here. If you can, attach a photo.
- Any repairs or maintenance that’s been performed by the woodshop team will be posted here, so everybody knows about it.
Today we have done the following:
- Bandsaw Hammer N4400: We’ve replaced the bottom tyre that got broke the past week.
- Bandsaw Jet JWBS-18: We’ve replaced Both tyres that were falling apart.
- Combination Machine Hammer A331: We’ve replaced all of the inserts with a new sets.
- We remove the oxidation and wax/buffed the working tables of all the machinery.
Last night the woodshop replaced all of the sand paper on the drum sander. There is now the following grits available ready to go.
Please remember to to clean the paper with the eraser during and after use for maximum longevity.