South brisbane'ish accommodation wanted

recently moved down to brisbane/ goldcoast, joined HSBNE this week

working etc but have family home up in townsville (i’m up here till sunday)

i’m based at yatala , the company i work for will definitely sort of be moving slightly north towards brisbane

ideally there should be at least some street parking

i normally aim to try and get back to townsville on weekends / holiday if i can afford it

i’ll be down at HSBNE on tuesday night

guy

greenslopes/tarragindi/holland park are probably a good area to look at, close to the freeway so you can head north/south easily and a 15/20 minute drive from the space

if there was anyone with HSBNE who knew of a place that would be an option

i was looking at meadowbrook at one point, close enough for a short trip to work , short enough to go to the hackerspace. i’d love to use the M1 to coast to HSBNE but i don’t like tolls neither does the company van.

i can use the hackerspace on the weekends as a place of sanity when i’m not in townsville

I’m in a two bedroom worker’s cottage thing, 12 Rosina St Kangaroo Point, it’s not a big place but the spare room has an ensuite and balcony, the rent for the whole place is $400/week so we can share the place at $200 each, let me know if you want to inspect.

looking at a place in Beenleigh tonight it’s only 5 mins down the road from my work . thanks for the offer though.