We will be holding a woodshop cause meeting on the 3rd of September after the main meeting, around 8:30-9pm.
Agenda will be:
- Ratifying a Cause Operating Document
- Talking about the progress of the shop over the last few years
- Future plans for the shop
- Discussion on running costs
- Discussion and allocation of jobs to continue to improve the woodshop, such as continuing the work on the dust extraction system.
- Potentially some discussion of expenditure on the refurbished lathe, ie a vfd, replacing the missing tooling etc.