Hi all, lets catch up for a quick woodshop meeting this thursday. Since the site is shut down we will do it online on discord.
Thurs 2nd April 8pm
We have $1472.89 and approx $300 pcm income. This will be dropping as members cancel their memberships due to hardship re COVID19.
- Zac wants us to buy a Makita Corded belt sander, $379. https://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-850w-belt-sander_p6241707
- More drill bits, 3 packs of the $20 bunnings sets like is in the green room would cost $60. More brad point bits are $7 a pack so maybe 7 more packs to have 10 of each size? input welcome.
- Setting a budget for microbins and louvre panes. Looking to swap out all the screws/bolts holders with microbins (like the drill bits are in), so setting a budget for that.
- New gluebots to replace current ones which are pretty shagged. https://www.timbecon.com.au/glubot-glue-dispenser-system
- A budget for any remaining requirements re dust extraction.
- Update on the table saw induction
- Update on the router table
- Update on the dust extractor system
- Update on the cnc sheet router
Please comment below if you have anything to add to the agenda. If you cannot attend online, please ensure you submit a proxy via the portal: https://portal.hsbne.org/proxy/
If you submit a proxy please comment below so we have an indication on numbers. If you have a specific vote you want in your proxy please comment it below.