It’s time to tee up a bunch of workshops again for the next six months.
I’d like to know:
- What kind of workshops would you like to see?
- Is anyone willing to run workshops on something they know about?
Please reply with your ideas/suggestions!
I want to learn all the things!!
- Pi Zero kit based project workshop
- Mould Making and Casting
- IoT based basics class
- Arduino sensors/shields
I would love a Pi Zero workshop AND the molding workshop
So I’ve got a few workshop plans on the boil, still keen to hear requests.
So far I’m working on:
- Electronics 101 - Circuits and Components
- Electronics 102 - Reading Circuit Diagrams
- Soldering 101 - Through Hole Soldering (I’d like to package this into a self-paced kit you can buy from the vending machines too.)
- Soldering 102 - SMD Soldering
- IOT 101 - Internet connected Weather Station
- IOT 102 - Wifi Light
If you would like help with the above I’m willing to lend a hand.
At some stage (time permitting) I would like to run a how to design PCB’s course. Though I think this is wishful thinking at this stage.
I’m interested in all of the above
I’m happy to do some thing on Pi zero…
They all sound interesting, I am interested in LED’s every aspect.
Keen on Soldering 102 & pcb design.
I’m interested in ALL OF THE THINGS. If I had to prioritise them, I’d choose top to bottom in the order you already have them
Any thoughts on pricing at this stage?
I’m interested in all of these workshops.
I also had a couple of ideas around a project, and need guidance from some of the wizards here. It involves music, pressure sensors, electronics, midi and whatnot… and I’ll discuss the details in person when I swing by next.
10 posts were split to a new topic: FPGA Chat
I can do a “Many ways to make a PCB” workshop.
Possibly can do a “mold making and casting” if it relates to making functional things (enclosures/parts) rather than artistic things. That may be a long and difficult workshop though.