This is the build log for the SEFF M1 3Axis CNC Mill. This is a build for my shop as I look to replace my machinery with full CNC capabilities. I have the following requirements for this build ( which may or may not change as I go):
- I have a budget of $15K for this build.
- I have a build height limit of 2.6 meters.
- I don’t want to have to crawl behind the machine to fix or do do maintenance. All Electrical and mechanical should be front accessible.
The target features for this Mill are as follows:
- Machinable area of 600(x) by 450(y) by 500(z).
- 12-16 slot automatic tool changer.
- Flood and mist coolant.
- Fully enclosed with chip conveyor/collection.